Berkshire Brochure Display was founded in 1980 to fulfill the needs of the prominent cultural organizations that abound in Western Massachusetts. Since that time our areas of coverage have expanded to include Northwestern Connecticut and Eastern New York State, including Greater Albany. Our system and service routes are designed so each of our now varied clients can specifically target their prospective clientele. We maintain over 350 displays throughout our regions of service and supply an additional 48 locations with their own displays with our brochures.
Areas and services provided:
- Berkshire County Massachusetts: Brochure displays are located strategically throughout the Berkshires. These locations include high traffic cultural attractions, all visitor information centers, ski areas, chambers of commerce, hotels, country inns, bed and breakfasts, motels, restaurants, and factory outlet centers.
- Greater Albany: In the Capital Region we offer our clients two options for the distribution of their brochures; they can elect to have us place their brochures into the displays we have in the area's major corporation, State Government offices, Shopping Malls, Amtrak stations. This route is designed to get our clients' information into the hands of Albany area residents and employees. The other route we offer is our visitors/travelers route that includes the area's major upscale lodging properties.
- Columbia County, New York, Saratoga County and Northwestern Connecticut: Our displays are strategically located in order to present our client's brochures to the demographically favorable residents and visitors of these areas.
- Publications: Berkshire Brochure publishes three editions of the Miles of Smiles Directional Company's easy to use visitor's guide maps.
- Consulting: We offer consulting services to our clients who are in the design phase of creating their brochures. We provide this service to help insure that the brochures are designed to maximize their pull rate from our displays.